Smartwatches are essentially striving to remain in good light. The exclusive LG watch Urbane is all set to emancipate the human with its 4G-enabed at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Bracelona. This smartwatch is usually made for monitoring the heart rate and pulse and can make call from it.
The conference has declared that the Urbane will be launched along with four mid-range smartphones. But the delay in LG G4 release is a factor of disappointment. LG’s lover has to wait more for LG G4. The LG watch Urbane has promoted the wearable devices for regular use accessories rather than as electronic devices according to the chief executive Juno Cho.
It has great look with 1.3 inch 320* 320 circular OLED displays with the 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 Chipset and the internal storage of 4 GB. You can have this in the colors like silver and gold. After the couple of months, it is going on sale.
The Android Wear smartwatch carries awesome leather strap with decent stitch and it has a metal body. For more details, see the LG Watch Urbane specs:
- Its operating system is Android wear.
- The chipset with the 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Its display is 1.3 inch and P OLED display (320 * 320, 245 ppi)
- The memory is 4 GB eMMC/ 512 MB LPDDR2.
- Its battery is 410 mAh.
- Its size is 45.5 * 52.5 * 10.9
- Its sensors are 9 Axis (Gyro / Accelerometer / Compass) Barometer / PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- It has also the quality of dust and water resistant.